RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Vehicles Picture Gallery > 1:1 Your Semi's,Trucks and Equipment

1:1 Your Semi's,Trucks and Equipment Here is a spot to share your 1:1 that you drive and or operate.

Old 10-13-2016, 02:26 AM
Wannabe

RCTech9 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Something new to rc

My name is Parker... Farming sure can have unusual hours, some nights during wheat harvest i would get 4 hours of sleep.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 10-13-2016, 02:58 PM
BANNED

Lil Giants has disabled reputation

We don't go that hard... 8am -10pm max, sleep is a must to be safe.

Joe
Old 11-08-2016, 10:58 PM
BANNED

Done!

In all my years I can't recall harvest dragging out this late in the yr... what a shyt show the last couple weeks with crop flat on the ground, cutting @2 - 3mph ...crop is brown mustard that should be standing 4 foot tall.

After one day of missing more than I was getting, I got these crop lifters from a buddy, the lifters made a huge difference, but I was still leaving some crop behind. Start discing this Friday to Sunday, hopefully chop up what's still left in the field so it's not a nightmare to seed through next spring. I was wanting to do a couple thousand acre this fall... race against the weather & I got no help... azzhole hired man never did come back, paid him too much.

Got a call yesterday morning from local elevator that I MUST deliver 450mt this week for 5 cars to be loaded next week Yesterday morning was foggy, wouldn't be combining till late in the day anyway... banged in 4 loads yesterday & two this morning, trk worked good, a little over half done, haul some more Thursday, Friday is a holiday, finish 'er Monday.

Next week, some how I'm suppose to load out 44 B train loads of durum... 1500mt that's 9 trks a day avg... I sure hope they start coming at daybreak cause if after dinner it just aint happening.

And the following week is cleaning all this weedy brown mustard I just combined & do a couple thousand bu durum for next yr's seeding.

Joe
Old 11-09-2016, 06:27 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

egronvold is on a distinguished road

I tried to wave, but didn't see you...

Construction site on Facebook:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Pictures on Instagram:

Last edited by egronvold; 11-09-2016 at 06:33 AM.
Old 11-10-2016, 09:03 PM
BANNED

If the X marks the spot where you were waving to, you were looking out the wrong side of the plane, I'm in opposite corner of Saskatchewan mog, Stuff or Dieselchopper down in Estevan might have seen you though.

Joe
Old 11-11-2016, 09:06 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

egronvold is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Giants View Post
If the X marks the spot where you were waving to, you were looking out the wrong side of the plane, I'm in opposite corner of Saskatchewan mog, Stuff or Dieselchopper down in Estevan might have seen you though.
I'll remember for the return flight

Construction site on Facebook:

Pictures on Instagram:
Old 11-12-2016, 09:45 AM
BANNED

Got rolling yesterday with the double offset in the mustard field I just finished earlier in the week, a lot of crop left that was too low to the ground to get with the combine, gotta get it chopped up so it doesn't plug up the airdrill during next yr's seeding.

Lift up over the washouts, spring runoff can turn into flash floods some years if there's lots of snow & the weather warms up too quickly. Leaving the roots in the ground helps to anchor the soil as much as possible.

GPS Autosteer is without a doubt the greatest advancement in agriculture technology since the change from horse drawn equipment to petroleum powered! Didn't shut down till 10pm last night... 10hrs non stop = 200+ac done.

Looks like this Wed winter is on it's way again & could be here to stay... in the last 2 weeks we've had several 20C days, many farmers in the area will liekly finish harvest this wkend. I need 2 more weeks yet for fall field work...

Joe
Old 11-13-2016, 08:38 PM
Wannabe

up9018 is on a distinguished road

Very nice disk.
Old 11-14-2016, 02:22 PM
BANNED

You have one too?

Joe
Old 11-17-2016, 12:35 PM
Wannabe

RCTech9 is on a distinguished road

Joe, how big is your Landoll? We have a 49ft and love it. Glad you got your harvest done.

Last edited by RCTech9; 11-17-2016 at 12:39 PM.
Old 11-17-2016, 05:19 PM
BANNED

49?! holy smokes, is that something new? I didn't know they made them that big... I certainly have plenty of tractor to pull that much, currently with 36', I'm 8th gear throttled back to 1300rpm, purrs right along doing 560ac on a tank of fuel.

I found this one on a dealer lot in Manitoba, I inquired about a special order with 3/8 blades, but the price was 30% more than this one with 5/16 & they didn't know when it would show up... 5/16 is too light for rocky land, I have probably a dozen bent blades now from deadrock. haven't broke any yet

Joe
Old 12-16-2016, 08:27 AM
BANNED

A welcome friend in my equipment storage shed

Joe
Old 12-16-2016, 10:12 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

TRUCKMAKER is on a distinguished road

Rodent control?
Old 12-16-2016, 12:31 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Cooper is on a distinguished road

whoo dat???
Old 12-17-2016, 11:52 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

frizzen is on a distinguished road

I knew about Barn Owls, but i didn't know up thene in Canada you had Quonset Owls.
Old 12-19-2016, 02:20 PM
BANNED

Don't know if it'll ever get any mice within the shed Kent, but it keeps the sparrows out.

Barn - quoncet, I don't believe the owl would know the difference frizzen this was at my dad's place, I usually have one in my shed too ..or maybe it's the same one

Joe
Old 12-21-2016, 10:35 PM
BANNED

The last of the durum contract went out today... what should have been done 3wks ago, but 1 of 2 trking companies didn't organise their load pick ups within the scheduled date. The buyer sent the trks... don't think that buyer will ever commission that trking company again, the buyer is of one of largest brokers in the country.

It was great to see these guys again, they call a day ahead & show up at the time they told me the day before & friendly fellows to chat with too.

Joe
Old 01-04-2017, 06:53 PM
BANNED

Today was liquid fertilizer day... a balmy -18 (-30 windchill)

Joe
Old 01-04-2017, 08:49 PM

Acadieman is on a distinguished road

Always something on the go!
Old 01-04-2017, 09:01 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Bo Wallen is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Re: Something new to rc

A bit nippy for me......Can you get used ever ? Even the flowers on the wallpaper will freeze ! Come to Cabin Fever Joe it's warmer i'll promice