RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's General Discussion. > General Discussion

General Discussion A place to post off topic discussions.

Old 10-14-2010, 04:25 AM

wayne9428 is on a distinguished road
Default "THE BIG DIG"

The idea that I have is maybe for the biggest or one of the biggest scale construction works project that will make recovery project look small. This project will be so massive (if plan right) will put some of you guys back to work? I'm calling on all scale truck driversto bring in the supplies I'm calling all dumpers to hall that dirt. Excavators to dig that hole to open up the earth and lay pipes. for all you dirt pusers to move that dirt clear a path level out the road way. and cranes to build bridges and construct power plants and buildings. This Idea is different from the normal because all the videos I see are of people in buildings going in circles or moving a pile here and there only a few that go a step further.So I'm looking for iedas for The "BIG DIG" to make one of Americas biggest scale infrastructure projects ever seen that is always changing you ner knoew what project we may come up with like a 'Tunnel project maybe" we got some smart people out there who can make it happen I've seen some of your work lets's put it to work and make this an annual event LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS OR IDEAS thanks

Last edited by wayne9428; 10-14-2010 at 02:46 PM.
Old 10-14-2010, 09:19 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

9W Monighan will become famous soon enough9W Monighan will become famous soon enough
Default Re: "THE BIG DIG"

We're going to try a BIG DIG in York,PA this January 14-16
Old 10-14-2010, 04:04 PM

Juganought is on a distinguished road

That Idea has been in my head long before I knew anything about these trucks, sometimes it keeps me awake
Old 10-16-2010, 05:41 AM

Don't let bother you for to long it will drive you crazy. If you have an idea that not going to be a trade scret let it thats what I did. While watching videos from Germany and some from over here there are almsot the same. Every now and then someone push to the next level and thats what I'd like to see
Old 10-16-2010, 05:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juganought View Post
That Idea has been in my head long before I knew anything about these trucks, sometimes it keeps me awake
(read what's at the bottom still leran this site) I'm on you tube and I have a place were I'm looking for suggestions and more Ideas release those thoughts and maybe we can make "THE BIG DIG" SOMETHING DIFFERENT AND FUN
Old 10-16-2010, 06:20 PM

Juganought is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wayne9428 View Post
(read what's at the bottom still leran this site) I'm on you tube and I have a place were I'm looking for suggestions and more Ideas release those thoughts and maybe we can make "THE BIG DIG" SOMETHING DIFFERENT AND FUN
@ Wayne9428... You guys are in the US, I am in the UK.
I would never get the chance to participate in all that fun
On a serious note, my ideas are more competition based. Would involve teams that would compete on a weekly/daily basis, for the top prize, just too much to put on this forum. In the meantime I am slowly building my fleet, hoping one day it'll happen....