RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Vehicles Picture Gallery > 1:1 Your Semi's,Trucks and Equipment

1:1 Your Semi's,Trucks and Equipment Here is a spot to share your 1:1 that you drive and or operate.

Old 02-18-2011, 11:26 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Stuff is on a distinguished road
Default Cause Tamiya Cowboy inspired me lol

Okay so I decided to show off all my 1:1's. yes i mean ALL of them. im a car horder lol

First off my 1983 Buick Electra Park Avenue. just under 70,000 original kilometers on it. 307 olds with the 4 speed auto. FULLY loaded cept leather and a sun roof. drives like a dream. GF likes it cause "its comphy to sleep in on the highway" lol.

My 1984 Buick Regal LTD that i mentioned in Tamiya Cowboys thread. this car has gone through **** and back. bought it in grade 11 english class from a friend for 800 bucks lol. first night i launched it over an alley and lost hubcaps, first year i hit the 'loop de loops" in the highway south of town and launched it pretty far and ended up hurting a universal joint.
When I first got it and got the checkered flag rims on it

How it looks today

My 1988 Plymouth Voyager. This van is bit unique, It was from Canadian Forces Base Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan. It was a test subject from the study done in the 1980's about the possibility of using propane for the base vehicles. I got it with 198k kms on the clock and the van currently has 230k on it now. still runs like a top, oil is clear 2 years later of driving, and it only has a small amount of rust. Unfortunately the GF was driving it yesterday and let the door go in the wind and broke it...

My 2004 Optra. i sold this car because i wasnt using it. took a large hit on it to. bought it new christmas eve 2004 because I only had the propane van at the time and finding fuel is a pita!! also dad's van was for work and it wasnt up to 10 hour drives. I bought it mostly to go to Saskatoon each weekend to visit my mother in the hospital. Mom had developed lymphoma which when treated turns into 1 of 3 possible things. Well mom's turned into Leukemia. With the help of her brother as a donor of white blood cells and chemo treatments she overcome it over 6 years ago this year.

My 1992 year model Toyota Liteace. This is straight from nagoya, japan. Has a 1974cc 2C diesel engine, 5 speed column shift and its 4x4. currently my daily driver aslong as it doesnt get too cold. It seems to hate -40 lol.

Grumpy - 1973 F100. 302 4 speed all original lol. has a sticker in the windshield that it was to the worlds trade fair in seatle in 1974.

My 1990 E-350 Goshen bus. My possible future camper and trailer hauler. 7.3 international diesel in it. its an auto but has beefed up tranny and coolers and was well looked after. little bit of surface rust where the mirrors attach but thats it. bough her in prince george, bc and got 20+ mpg on the way home with her. Gonna be a road trip machine some day lol

My temp home/travel trailer. Due to housing problems around here and d******** land lords, I bought this in a pinch to have a place to live until i can get out of this town. its a 2010 Forest River Salem Estate. 40' long and very very nice inside! kind of a pain to tow being so long lol. Also the f-350 SD hooked to it had a hard time pulling it cause it only has the 5.4 in it.
Subscribe!!
My Facebook -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Roadmasters; 02-18-2011 at 02:42 PM.
Old 02-18-2011, 12:18 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

SmallHaul will become famous soon enoughSmallHaul will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Cause Tamiya Cowboy inspired me lol

That is quite a fleet.

Looks like full scale cars are like pringles too...

"No load is too Small"
Old 02-18-2011, 09:21 PM
BANNED

Lil Giants has disabled reputation

This is your current residence atm? In the winter time?

Old 02-19-2011, 12:19 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

yup. she's all skirted in and blocked up. its a "park model" rv. ment to move to one place and leave it. figured this was the best way to have our own place, have a yard, keep the dog, and be able to leave in a year or two without selling a house and taking a 50k hit lol.

seriously the housing here is MESSED UP! an apartment of the same size with no yard, one parking spot and pay power and gas is $1000/month minimum. add a second bedroom you are looking at $1500/month. rent a house your looking at about $2500/month. and there is no vacancy because everyone has everything and their garage rented out to capitalize on this housing shortage.

Heck they are making 3 new condo buildings and had the pre sale a few weeks ago and they sold each condo for 120k+ within 3 hours! one parking spot, pay power, pay condo fees on top of that to.

Subscribe!!
My Facebook -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 06-29-2011, 11:05 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

well due to the flood and evacuation i had to move the trailer out in a hurry. skirting is toast now and i honestly am not going to do that wood framing thing again. guy that did it for me (not cheap either) did a horrible job, missed the wood with some screws, screwed into the fiberglass bulk head, didnt even screw some pieces of wood to other pieces!!!

so im saying screw it and ill pour out the cash for the "RV skirting" and get it done right. (good for -40 to)
Subscribe!!
My Facebook -
Old 10-17-2014, 11:46 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Grumpy is back on the road after sitting since 08

Subscribe!!
My Facebook -