RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Ag and Industrial Equipment and Buildings > Construction Equipment > Construction Equipment Tech

Construction Equipment Tech Hydraulics, Electronics, General Engineering, ect in constr equip

Old 06-05-2018, 08:09 PM

CAT PUSHER is on a distinguished road
Default 339 dl CAT Excavator

Well got around to digging a canal with my new Cat 339 worked about hour a burnt up a bucket servo, tore it down got it out its marked " Tower Pro , MG995 , digi hi speed" so I went Tower hobbies no such listing so I went to my spar horns box so I could order something else but my Futab or Hi tech horns are not the same tooth pattern would anyone happen to know what brand goes with tooth pattern on value adapter , any help THANK YOU
Old 06-06-2018, 08:15 PM

Default Re: 339 dl CAT Excavator

Found out what I needed , turn out they are the same as Futab gear , and thats good to know, Cat Pusher
Old 06-10-2018, 12:11 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

skeeter is on a distinguished road

Glad you figureds it out. I went through similar with the 4200XL excavator. I was worried about it at first, but found the task to be not too bad.
Old 06-12-2018, 09:38 AM

I found out something else after replacing the bucket servo , I ran for 50min. and burnt the boom servo out, point being I though it was something I was doing by over loading the bucket servo trying to break out more dirt, I would say now its the cheap servo they use because your not putting that much force on the boom, now the stick yes crowding with the bucket, anyway I'm replacing all with HI TOR.s today.