RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Kings of the Road > Highway Trucks and Trailers

Highway Trucks and Trailers On road trucks and trailers single and twin axle trucks.

Old 12-05-2010, 12:42 PM

Ace Trucker is on a distinguished road
Default 359 Peterbilt Large Car

This is my truck I built 2 months ago. Here are some before and after pics. of my truck.The after pics are when i went to TC's house and made it into a large car.We extended the frame,made half fenders,new stacks,skid plate,visor,cut the tires for better traction,and new steps for it. TC really helped out all I had to do was pay for materials and he did the labor..

And pulling the best trailer I have ever seen.

Last edited by fhhhstix; 12-05-2010 at 04:52 PM.
Old 12-05-2010, 01:09 PM
I'd rather be truckin'

Brian in PA will become famous soon enoughBrian in PA will become famous soon enough
Default Re: 359 Peterbilt Large Car

looks real good man!

Brian
Old 12-05-2010, 02:08 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Espeefan has a spectacular aura aboutEspeefan has a spectacular aura aboutEspeefan has a spectacular aura about

The silver seperating stripe, between the blue and grey really sets off that paint job. It's a good looking truck, with all the other additions done to it as well.
Old 12-05-2010, 02:11 PM
M.Fischersworring

Servus
I like the Trailer.
Nice Stacks on the Truck but you should polish the Fenders.
Its easy and looks much better than raw Metal.
Michael
Old 12-05-2010, 02:33 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Tamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura aboutTamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura aboutTamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.Fischersworring View Post
Servus
I like the Trailer.
Nice Stacks on the Truck but you should polish the Fenders.
Its easy and looks much better than raw Metal.
Michael
I showed him how to polish alum this weekend we ran out of time so he is going to work on that on his own this next week..

Hey Nate it is hard to see but the strip I put on it is Gold the flash washes it out..

HI.. My name is Paul.. And.. I.. Have a Cabover Addiction.

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11 "LET IT EAT"
Like Us on Facebook "Corn Field Mafia"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 12-05-2010, 04:30 PM
Out of control

fhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud of

That is a great looking truck and once again Paul has showed what a great guy he is by helping a fellow trucker make his truck the way he wanted it. Passing on the knowledge and helping out is what makes this a great hobby and a forum I am glad to be part of.

Travis

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11
Old 12-05-2010, 04:43 PM
Weaver Of Dreams

Dreamweaver will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by fhhhstix View Post
That is a great looking truck and once again Paul has showed what a great guy he is by helping a fellow trucker make his truck the way he wanted it. Passing on the knowledge and helping out is what makes this a great hobby and a forum I am glad to be part of.

Travis
Sure would be nice to be able to go to someone like Paul or Travis. But ya all live in the wrong part of the country.

The truck looks real nice... And hey for a little over a Grand and a little time you too could have a trailer just like that one..

-Mike

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mike "DREAMWEAVER" Johnson

Rims and Tanks by ihbuilder / Grill and Visor by Brian in PA / Mirrors, Front and Rear Bumper, Back of Cab Lights, and Steering Arms by tc1cat / Fenders by Stylin n Profilin / Frame Rails by The Late Freddy Gear Drive
Old 12-05-2010, 04:43 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Tamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura aboutTamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura aboutTamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by fhhhstix View Post

Travis

Wow thanks for the complement Travis I was just helping out the guys in the club and it was great to have the guys over for the weekend building and working on trucks I had a blast! Thanks for coming Tom and Cory..

Old 12-05-2010, 06:25 PM

Ace Trucker is on a distinguished road

thanks guys for looking and once again thanks Paul for the help and the fun weekend
Old 12-05-2010, 08:42 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace Trucker View Post
thanks guys for looking and once again thanks Paul for the help and the fun weekend
No prob Tom glad you guys could make it enjoy..

Old 12-06-2010, 08:30 PM
Journeyman

woodhog is on a distinguished road

TRUCK LOOKS 100% BETTER GREAT JOB .WHAT DID YALL USE FOR CARRIERBEARING FOR LONGER DRIVESHAFT,LOOKS GOOD ALSO
Old 12-06-2010, 09:34 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodhog View Post
TRUCK LOOKS 100% BETTER GREAT JOB .WHAT DID YALL USE FOR CARRIER BEARING FOR LONGER DRIVE SHAFT,LOOKS GOOD ALSO
I put a F350 steering block in there as the hanger bearing..

Old 12-07-2010, 02:56 AM
Weaver Of Dreams

Dreamweaver will become famous soon enough

Boy there is just something about that trailer... Every time I see it I stop and stare like a kid in a candy store...

Paul, your going to make me spend more money... My next truck is going to be along the lines(ok not along the lines, it will be) of Rod Pickett's truck, might as well, I got all sorts of pictures of it and know the man personally so all I have to do is call and I can get more pictures of it. Any way it would look great with one of those M & M masterpieces behind it.

And by the way I do not recall ever seeing a picture of the trailer in the dark all lit up. Is there one?

-Mike

Mike "DREAMWEAVER" Johnson

Rims and Tanks by ihbuilder / Grill and Visor by Brian in PA / Mirrors, Front and Rear Bumper, Back of Cab Lights, and Steering Arms by tc1cat / Fenders by Stylin n Profilin / Frame Rails by The Late Freddy Gear Drive
Old 12-07-2010, 04:35 AM
Losiassociated

Look n good keep up the good work.
Old 12-07-2010, 08:00 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamweaver View Post
Boy there is just something about that trailer... Every time I see it I stop and stare like a kid in a candy store...

Paul, your going to make me spend more money... My next truck is going to be along the lines(ok not along the lines, it will be) of Rod Pickett's truck, might as well, I got all sorts of pictures of it and know the man personally so all I have to do is call and I can get more pictures of it. Any way it would look great with one of those M & M masterpieces behind it.

And by the way I do not recall ever seeing a picture of the trailer in the dark all lit up. Is there one?

-Mike
Mike the trailer does not look like that when you get it from M and M it all it is just 2 sides and a nose you have to make all the detail parts your self and I do not have the lights done yet I have barely started on them..

Old 12-07-2010, 08:54 PM
Craftsman

Diesel Demond is on a distinguished road

lookin good ther ace trucker i got a load off empty beer cans need taking to the garbage can useing the spread axle this friday!! you want the contract?

Flat bedders do it with chains and straps,but now im yanking 53's
Old 12-08-2010, 07:00 AM

diesel950 is on a distinguished road

nice work on the truck
looks a heap better
and pulling that trailer
just sets it off.