RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Vehicles Picture Gallery > 1:1 Your Semi's,Trucks and Equipment

1:1 Your Semi's,Trucks and Equipment Here is a spot to share your 1:1 that you drive and or operate.

Old 07-17-2013, 11:34 AM

kcusumano is on a distinguished road
Default generations of eqiument

hi guys between me,my dad,and my 3 uncles and the rest of the family we got alot of eqiument trucks and tools we have a range of trucks from tow trucks to dump trucks to hevy mechines my 1 uncle does towing and plowing he has 3 ford pickups with plows,a chevy roll back tow truck,a reglar ford tow truck,and a new holland skid steer my other 2 uncles own a mason yard in roselin ny where they sell brick they have a international flat bed,hino mason dump,international mason dump,international landscape dump,peterbuilt flat bed that dumps and it has sides,new holland skid steer,3 fork lifts,pay loader,and a f350 ford pickup my dad does general contracting and he owns a auto body shop he has a ford branco,4 ford vans,ford pickup,chevy duramax pickup,2-3 dump trucks,telescopic fork lift,payloader,new holland skid steer and a bobcat skid steer,hitachi excavator I will be posting pics soon but I dont know how to so if you guys know please comment thanks james
Old 07-17-2013, 12:19 PM
Apprentice

Finster is on a distinguished road
Default Re: generations of eqiument

Welcome aboard! I look forward to seeing pictures of your family's equipment. To post pictures here have a look at this link:
http://www.rctruckandconstruction.co...ead.php?t=4057
Old 07-22-2013, 10:39 PM

kcusumano is on a distinguished road
Default Re: generations of eqiument

thanks so much it might take a while thought I have to work for them soon so I will try to get some pics