RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Ag and Industrial Equipment and Buildings > Construction Equipment

Construction Equipment If it digs, pushes, hauls dirt "off road" post it here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-09-2015, 09:14 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

RCP57 is on a distinguished road
Default Brudermiya Mack

I bought this truck and some other equipment from JCR excavating at the beginning of the week. Jason has been getting interested in some different stuff(car racing) and downsizing for now. It works out well for him as I buy the stuff, do the work to finish it up and he gets to play with it at shows and in the compound... I should start charging him rental fees come to think of it....

Anyway, I haven't decided what I will do with the KH cab if anything at all but after seeing pictures of Ben's Mack hooked to a RCP's trailer or two I wanted to put my spare Bruder to use. I can't believe how easy the cab goes on! Well almost. I would like to get it a tiny bit lower but I also want to retain the interior and engine. It looks like the trans is holding it up from coming down the extra little bit. Are you guys cutting the plastic on the trans case or what is the solution? I think this truck will stay a tractor as every other truck in my fleet is a dump truck with the exception of my KW's.