RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's General Discussion. > Announcements from head quarters

Announcements from head quarters When everyone needs to know here is were you will find it..

Closed Thread

Old 10-28-2011, 04:36 AM
Admin RIP FGD 2-12-59/12-19-11

FreddyGearDrive is a jewel in the roughFreddyGearDrive is a jewel in the roughFreddyGearDrive is a jewel in the roughFreddyGearDrive is a jewel in the rough
Default Open for suggestions!

Well the forum is almost a year & a half old!
& so far things seem to be going in the right direction. Everyday we have new people joining & the active member count is hangin right around 360-370. Not bad for the age of this baby!
So....The reason for this post is to hear from you'all what you feel could be done to make our forum better?
If you don't speak up,we have no way of knowing how everone feels about the way this is forum is operating.
Thanks for reading this,& we look forward to your comments!
FGD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 10-29-2011, 10:30 PM
I'd rather be truckin'

Brian in PA will become famous soon enoughBrian in PA will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Open for suggestions!

I think things are going Great! We have a hiccup here and there but its going good, i guess? What kinda changes do you have in mind Fred?
Old 10-29-2011, 11:02 PM
Journeyman

scalelover is on a distinguished road

Your doing a great job here Fred. New members continue coming, old members are staying, all seems well in the RC&T world. I personally think change is not necessary at this point, we seem to have the right threads stickied, the correct amount of sub forums, and most people seem to find the rules and regs pretty easily.

Thanks again for the best place on the web to be.

--Dan

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 11-05-2011, 08:37 AM
Admin RIP FGD 2-12-59/12-19-11

FreddyGearDrive is a jewel in the roughFreddyGearDrive is a jewel in the roughFreddyGearDrive is a jewel in the roughFreddyGearDrive is a jewel in the rough

Beautiful! Guess no changes needed.
Brian,just wanted to see how the users liked the way things are going.
Thanks!
FGD

Old 11-05-2011, 06:42 PM

BigPoppa is on a distinguished road

I am really enjoying this site! I thought maybe if you created your own youtube channel devoted to the members to post their vids in maybe it would help to increase your traffic? Or maybe a Facebook page?
Just throwing those ideas out there as I am a newbie here and have been on several forums that utilize those options.
Old 11-05-2011, 11:37 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

BRICKNICK is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigPoppa View Post
I am really enjoying this site! I thought maybe if you created your own youtube channel devoted to the members to post their vids in maybe it would help to increase your traffic? Or maybe a Facebook page?
Just throwing those ideas out there as I am a newbie here and have been on several forums that utilize those options.

A YouTube channel may not be a bad idea, it may send many wayward hobbyists in our direction. For example I know my self personally has searched YouTube videos for "scale trucks, rc semi trucks, tamiya king hauler and tamiya semi" just to name a few.
Closed Thread