RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Vehicles Picture Gallery > 1:1 Your Semi's,Trucks and Equipment

1:1 Your Semi's,Trucks and Equipment Here is a spot to share your 1:1 that you drive and or operate.

Old 10-21-2010, 07:02 PM

johnboyee is on a distinguished road
Default Me all day!

Can't complain bout playin in the dirt!
Old 10-21-2010, 08:29 PM
Wannabe

pugs is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Me all day!

Looks like fun time
Old 10-22-2010, 06:11 PM

dirtpusher9 has a spectacular aura aboutdirtpusher9 has a spectacular aura about

How do you like the M? They brought me one out to dimo and I had to pass. I learned how to run a blade 32 yrs ago and didn't feel like going through training again. But some that are young starting out say they like it a lot.
Old 10-22-2010, 06:48 PM
Fabrication and design , super moderator

ihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtpusher9 View Post
How do you like the M? They brought me one out to dimo and I had to pass. I learned how to run a blade 32 yrs ago and didn't feel like going through training again. But some that are young starting out say they like it a lot.
what kind of training they do today Joe ? mine consited of get on it and do, at the age of 10

IHSteve

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 10-22-2010, 07:08 PM
Wannabe

pugs is on a distinguished road

My understanding the new M series are all operated with 2 multifunction joysticks (no wheel no levers). Would def take some getting used to but I think I could manage after awhile.
Old 10-22-2010, 07:21 PM

dont laugh when i say this, but ive only ran a blade for about 6 years, but within 2 months of starting i was blue toppin walmart building pads, i was born to play in the dirt! i learned on on H, but i really enjoy the M, started on a 140m now on a 14m for the last 5 months! but IMO, the M's dont have the power the H's do! the joy sticks do take some gettin used to, but gettin in and out of tight place with a big machine is a piece of cake! i remember runnin the H's in a small area, and at the end of the day you feel exhausted, not on the M the view is nice, not really very much in your way of seeing any part of the blade, Over all it doesnt bother me, as long as im in a machine and in the dirt, AND its NOT a volvo blade!!
Old 10-22-2010, 10:06 PM

dirtpusher9 has a spectacular aura aboutdirtpusher9 has a spectacular aura about

The visablity you can't ask for any better, loved that part. The steering and just all the little switchs for the molboard and sideshift it was like I was in a spaceship or playing a video game. But to each his own.

Where in central Texas are you.
Old 10-22-2010, 10:30 PM

yea, when i get in a hurry, i still hit a wrong button or two, even though ive been on an M for almost year and a half!, i live in Round Rock, workin on the 130 toll project with TJL down near Lockhart!
Old 10-22-2010, 10:41 PM

I thought you were around Austin and couldn't tell if that was a TJL sticker or what. Is that what is left of the old T L James and then it was TJ Mckinny I think? They used to be a big outfit 25,30 years ago.
Old 10-22-2010, 10:52 PM

T.J.Llambrecht out of Illinois, i believe they have the largest scraper fleet in the nation! they have been in the austin area for 6 years, they have a big office up in the Dallas area, as far as i know, i just started with them back in may!