RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Ag and Industrial Equipment and Buildings > Construction Equipment

Construction Equipment If it digs, pushes, hauls dirt "off road" post it here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-01-2014, 02:33 AM
Journeyman

Exclusive RC is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Bruder Liebherr Front Loader

What's going on guys, here is a little something I started last night. It's my converted bruder liebherr front loader using firgelli actuators, and a ton of custom work and body hacking all mixed with some fabrication skills.... Looking dirty now but will be nice and clean when finished.... I have a new found respect for all you guys out there converting these bad boys or any bruder for that matter.... Not for the faint of heart.... A hot knife and dremel are your best friend! No more talk here ya to....

All dismantled.... The stock clips are a pain....

Definitely have to replace stock hard wheels and tires, wanted to keep it inexpensive so I took a set of axial rims I had lying around, designed a center piece and applied them to the rim to get a nice heavy machinery look...

Had an r2 trans lying around so I started modding it...

Everything was fitting in nicely but then I realized I wasn't going to have space for the esc or battery...

So I went a diff route with a nice compact Carson motor I had lying around...

And like always when things are going pretty smooth disaster strikes.... Drilled down to the bone lol.... Good thing I have a high pain tolerance...