RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Ag and Industrial Equipment and Buildings > Construction Equipment

Construction Equipment If it digs, pushes, hauls dirt "off road" post it here.

Old 01-22-2013, 11:22 AM

cyanide is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Kenworth 850 Off Highway

The hood looks great! My mate almost always has troubles with his hoods, for me it is shaping roofs that in my nemesis. Sometimes first attempt works, sometime it takes 3 or 4 attempts.
Old 01-22-2013, 05:04 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

RCP57 is on a distinguished road

Thanks guys! I spent the whole day in town today running errands so I didn't get any work done on the KW but I was able to find a bottle of Argon so I can get back at it tomorrow. Locally there is some sort of bottle shortage in the 9 and 15 liter sizes so the distrubutors aren't being supplied with full ones. Today was this weeks delivery day on the south island and I was able to phone around and locate just 1 bottle of Argon. Luckily enough the truck had just arrived at the last place I could get one from so I was able to pick up the only bottle they received for the week. I don't really understand how there can be a shortage of empties but appearently the company that fills them sent most of them to Alberta leaving the outlets with a very limited supply for the last few weeks. It sucks for them as they have no gas to sell and a bunch of unhappy customers.
Old 01-23-2013, 05:30 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

RCP57 is on a distinguished road

I replaced the scotch tape with welds on the body parts and got started on the front suspension. My fiance came out to the garage to talk to me about wedding plans so I put her to work steadying the frame while it was held loosely in the vice. She did a great job and sarcastically insisted that I gave her due credit on the forum here. Anyway getting her to help gave me a couple minutes more with no wedding talk.lol

Thanks for lookin!