RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's General Discussion. > General Discussion

General Discussion A place to post off topic discussions.

Old 04-15-2014, 08:58 PM
Wannabe

CorbettTrailers is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Prayers for my Wife

An update. Had a couple surgies in the last month. Cindy now has a cast on her leg to help keep her foot flat on the ground when she stands. As of right now she is having trouble walking but we are told that will get better with time. It's devestating to see my wife in her condition. She is so afraid she will never walk again. It seems worst then I thought. The Doctors say she is doing good and that she still has at least a year before she heals and can walk again. So we keep plugging away, Mostly happy that we are still alive. I was very happy to see everyone in Brookville. I'm hoping to make it to the New Jersey Meet. We will see. Thank you and God Bless you all.
ECMT Members: Join your Group. Go to your username in the top right corner of the page and click on it. When your profile opens go down to group memberships, Click on East Coast Mini Truckers, The social group will open and scroll down And in the middle it you will see "Join Group" Click on it and then confirm that you REALLY wanna join.
[SIZE="2"]
Old 04-16-2014, 01:46 AM

Ekimjr is on a distinguished road

well this is mighty unfortunate for you and i am very sorry to hear about this hole situation, you guys just keep your heads up and stay strong and take it one day at a time.
my prayer are with you guys and good luck

ekim jr
Old 04-16-2014, 02:13 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

glorydays24 is an unknown quantity at this point

Just keep the faith, and take it one day at a time. Cindy and you are in our prayers.

Big John

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

YOU WANTED THE BEST AND YOU GOT THE BEST THE HOTTEST BAND IN THE WORLD...KISS!!!!
Old 04-16-2014, 04:30 AM

the Swede is on a distinguished road

My prayers are with both of you.
Old 04-16-2014, 08:13 PM
Green Horn

thebat is on a distinguished road

dang that sucks man my prayers are with you and your wife.

Keep On Rollin.
Old 04-17-2014, 01:15 AM
Journeyman

Radio Control Trucker is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: Prayers for my Wife

It's good to hear that Cindy's getting around. Don't let the day-to-day blues get you down, just remember that you have a lot of people that care about you folks.

Still praying for Cindy and your family.

- RCT

"Keep the Shiny-side Up, the Dirty-side Down & Keep 'er to the Line."
Old 05-04-2014, 10:21 PM
Wannabe

We just passed the 4 month period since our accident and 3 months since Cindy came home. We've had a lot happen but no good news yet. Although she is trying to put weight on her knee, it's just not bending. Physical Therapy says she's improving but with putting weight on her knee, now her pain is just as bad as it was before. Even after saving her leg, the last doctor's appointment we were told that they are gonna see what happens and see how full of motion and range she has in her leg. But then we were told, this is no guarantee, there is a possibility that in 3-5 years they may have to remove her leg if there is no improvement. As of today, Her right leg from the knee down is dead. She has feeling in her foot and toes, she just cant move it. Cindy is more depressed then she's ever been. She is so afraid she will never walk again.
Thank you everyone for the continued thoughts and Prayers. As it looks now, I may be making the trip to ECLC alone. God Bless you all.
ECMT Members: Join your Group. Go to your username in the top right corner of the page and click on it. When your profile opens go down to group memberships, Click on East Coast Mini Truckers, The social group will open and scroll down And in the middle it you will see "Join Group" Click on it and then confirm that you REALLY wanna join.
[SIZE="2"]
Old 05-05-2014, 11:07 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Stuff is on a distinguished road

glad she is doing "okay"

hope the physio works for her!
Subscribe!!
My Facebook -
Old 05-05-2014, 11:49 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Claus is on a distinguished road

Sorry for what you and your family are going through, makes my problems look small.
Old 05-06-2014, 12:46 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Espeefan has a spectacular aura aboutEspeefan has a spectacular aura aboutEspeefan has a spectacular aura about

I'll be sure to say more prayers for Cindy. I thought a little while back she was on her way to recovery, so I'm really sorry to hear things have plateaued a bit. Keep the faith and hang in there.
Old 07-14-2014, 11:15 AM
Wannabe

Hi everyone. Cindy and I have made it passed the 6 month mark since our accident. Cindy has come along good but we were told about 1 month ago that Cindy has made it to the point where medically there is nothing else that can be done. What she suffered from was Compartment Syndrome. She also suffered fiber damage in her knee. To walk she needs 0 degrees (Leg Straight). Cindy's leg will only go to 14 degrees. So she has to walk with her leg partly bent. She hates it, but I remind her of all the good that we still have. Two big ones are no one was killed and thank God our kids were not with us. So since our laptop stopped working I've been using my IPod for all my online stuff. It's been a freakin nightmare. We have gotten a lot of help from my parents and a few neighbors. The most appreciated help is all the Thoughts and Prayers. Thank you for everything.
[SIZE="2"]
Old 07-14-2014, 09:29 PM
Apprentice

speedy8305 is on a distinguished road

Hey I dont personally know you but you are a brother RC trucker memeber and I just want to say I am very happy that our prayers could help you and you wife when you need it most
Old 07-16-2014, 10:46 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

glorydays24 is an unknown quantity at this point

You and your wife have a lot to be thankful for. You're still here with us, and yes, thank God your kids were not there with you both. Still praying for you and Cindy. Just remember, miracles happen every day my friend.

Big John

YOU WANTED THE BEST AND YOU GOT THE BEST THE HOTTEST BAND IN THE WORLD...KISS!!!!
Old 07-17-2014, 10:28 AM

Daveroo is on a distinguished road

Hi Corbit trailers,,,i hope thats right,im disabled myself..its hard on her and you i know,but it will all be ok in time,i mean coping with it,,,she needs real support and love from you...even when shes down and depressed and hates the world..its up to you to show her its all ok,and that you need her no mate what is going on.when i first got hurt i had no support at all..people didnt even believe me that i was injured.im still disabled,but i now have support and im much much better mentally,i havent been under that black cloud of dispare and deep depression in many months.i hope you understand what im trying to say here.

also i have a dell laptop ,i had put a new HD in it,but one day i heard a pop and it wont turn on now,,,BUT its yours if you want it,maybe someone on these boards will know how to fix it for you,,it would be atleast a bandaid until you can get a new one down the road..
Dave
Old 09-22-2014, 04:46 PM
Wannabe

Thank You Dave. I ended up buying a new laptop. I've been very busy lately and I should slow down some since the cooler weather is here. I'm in the process of building a 24X16 addition on my garage. I have a ton of things to do before winter really sets in.
[SIZE="2"]