RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Kings of the Road > Highway Trucks and Trailers

Highway Trucks and Trailers On road trucks and trailers single and twin axle trucks.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-02-2015, 08:47 AM

1strodeo is on a distinguished road
Default King Hauler finally started

So after a few months of madness, Ive finally had some time to start building my King. Started out with a stretched 28" aluminum Frame, and a few aluminum parts instead of stock. My original intentions where to paint the frame blue, but then realized, there are alot of blue frames out there, so instead went with a shinned up aluminum, and scale bolts to dress it up a little.

Decided to go with a lowered aluminum axle, and futaba s3004 servos

and next ill be putting in the PMD 4:1 reduction, and start working on some lighting for the air cleaners

I know its not really an overly exciting build so far, but its going to be spread over alot of time since my free time is almost non existent .. Im definitly looking forward to it though since its my first truck build.
Ive already bought the MFU-01 and a Spektrum 6i, along with battery , charger, LED's, and some spare sheeting,, so Im ready to go,,
be patient,,