RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Vehicles Picture Gallery > 1:1 Your Semi's,Trucks and Equipment

1:1 Your Semi's,Trucks and Equipment Here is a spot to share your 1:1 that you drive and or operate.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-31-2010, 12:33 AM
Green Horn

Rogue is on a distinguished road
Default My "office"

Hey guys,

Some of you know I finally got my dream job last Nov. Here's what I call my office for 48 hrs/wk. To give you some perspective... when i took this pic, there was actually 3 men standing behind the cab doing diagnostics on the electrical panels. Can't even see them , can ya?

And here's a link to some pics from work. I'm pretty fortunate to be able to earn a living (and a **** good one) at what some only get to sit at home and watch on TV.
I've been running Hvy Equip. for years, and thought i'd been around some big stuff before, but when i got out here, and started this job, that all went out the window !!

There is NOTHING more cool than operating a $4 million dollar truck that gross weights at over 500 ton !!
http://picasaweb.google.com/english.ra/WyomingCoal#

My other truck is a Komatsu
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.