RC Truck and Construction

RC Truck and Construction (https://www.rctruckandconstruction.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (https://www.rctruckandconstruction.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   How did you find your way to RCT&C (https://www.rctruckandconstruction.com/showthread.php?t=2663)

olliedog 08-22-2011 08:14 PM

Re: How did you find your way to RCT&C

I found 1/14 scale trucks on You Tube, :cool:thought that would be nice. I then started in Ebay, I sold, a tig welder, a Triton work centre, 2 model aircraft engines, :oa pair of ladies shoes (she doesn't know yet), a gazebo and started cleaning the shed she spoke saying (you can have one). After I bought it I started looking at forums to get help in building it and I found this place. The King Hauler and 40' Container Trailer arrived yesterday, :confused:now where do I start? :D:D:D

scalelover 08-23-2011 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AZLIGHTNING (Post 34241)
Followed Tamiya Cowboys Sig Also

X 3 or 4 or maybe 5

--Dan

doodlebug 08-23-2011 01:30 AM

Hey Olliedog, it's like the Johnny Cash song "One Piece At a Time"!LOL! Have fun building them!
Cheer's, Neil#2 aka doodlebug.

BRICKNICK 08-23-2011 09:48 PM

Well I was Google searching "custom king haulers" and found pictures with links to that other board, than started talking to Stylin-N-Profilin and he led me to the promised land, rct&c

jtgrff 09-01-2011 12:55 PM

I found it through a search engine for custom rc truck parts

androiduk 09-01-2011 02:48 PM

I found it via Lil Giants Construction youtube posting .

Andy

IDontKnow 09-14-2011 10:01 AM

Found my way here from friends who were also on the Garden Trucking Forum and also saw it mentioned on other forums. About the only one I read nowadays.

IMR-620 09-17-2011 08:01 AM

Found my way here googlin tamiya truck.And i must say im glad i joind the forum...

Stuff 09-19-2011 02:32 PM

after the great closure of the Garden Trucking forums.. never looked back!

BigPoppa 11-05-2011 07:29 PM

I was looking at vids on youtube and saw LilGiants vids and was impressed that he was using his machines to clear out areas in his basement and followed a link here.

SWAGGER 11-13-2011 05:33 PM

I saw a link on the Tamiya Club Forum in a discussion between two guys. Think it was Tamiya Cowboy who mentioned it. Love this forum now.......:)

1985 kenworth 01-15-2012 02:47 PM

i googled custom tamiya king hauler parts and something came up about someone building something on this forum:D so i looked through what i could and registered and been loving it ever since....:):):).

firefighter-1177 01-15-2012 02:54 PM

Freddy told me about it.

Radio Control Trucker 02-20-2012 09:14 AM

I've always been here,,, & at Yahoo groups rctrucksandconstructionequip... & Ebay, of course. Hasn't everyone??

I followed Wild Willy over years ago with the rest of the gang from gardentrucking & rctrucksandconstructionequip. I remember a membership count of less than 145 and now we have over 900, this is great.

-- RCT

RCLaser 03-01-2012 04:38 PM

I was looking for forms about 1:14.5 scale Tamiya builds ... found the Yahoo form and the 1st thread in the Yahoo form I read sent me here.... Now I see there is so much more beyond the Tamiya. This stuff is SWEET!:D

grumpygrady 03-08-2012 05:14 PM

was on garden and then scale and joined both of the groups that were started to replace the garden forum and then there was just this one for 1/14 scale trucks
by the way did the other forum close down?

Valdosetti 04-03-2012 02:32 PM

I found my way here when looking on the internet for a rc dozer, When I saw Gipicarto's D11R dozer i cound`t believe what perfection and I can`t stop looking into the site. It`s
the Best forun ever!!!

Autocar 04-16-2012 07:29 PM

To be truthful my girlfriend is the big push for me she said (if you like their work so much join and tell them) but you guys should know your work with these is great oh yeah izzy helped to.

WhiteWolf McBride 04-27-2012 04:39 PM

Followed Willy (CustomRCModels) and Joe (LilGiants) over from the Yahoo group.

Was there with them, they remember me. Got relly sick in '05 (crohns in the throat) and they finally op'd in '08, and I'm finally getting all my ducks ligned up again.

Anyone know what happened to the guy from Italy who was building a place in his back yard? He has one of Muellers Faun transporters, and was interested in selling... now I have dinero, and canna find him!

WhiteWolf,
stuck in Canuckistan.

Larry 04-27-2012 09:16 PM

Lil Giants Construction youtube posting