RC Truck and Construction

RC Truck and Construction (https://www.rctruckandconstruction.com/index.php)
-   Highway Trucks and Trailers (https://www.rctruckandconstruction.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Fat "n" Flat (https://www.rctruckandconstruction.com/showthread.php?t=10858)

Bo Wallen 11-18-2015 09:25 PM

Re: Fat "n" Flat

Crunch Crunch It's HumpDay...........Filmtime........:bounce:
Ooh M G Now we can have speedy shipping Tuning is working.......:cool: Driver going nuts......love it. Very Funny !

Supermario 11-18-2015 09:53 PM

I haven't had a good deep hearted long laugh for awhile. Thanks Reg, priceless ! :lol:

Cooper 11-18-2015 09:55 PM

You do need to get out and socialize more!! Lol!! Kind of funny a lot of the corresponding videos were of hotties showing how to get flat stomachs. ,,, I got sidetracked,,,,,,, oh yeah your video,, pretty cool too!!

RCP57 11-18-2015 10:19 PM

I wasn't going to post the second video because I wasn't sure anyone would think it was funny. I was on the fence myself but I liked the footage. Especially when the truck goes up on two wheels for a second. How the dozer didn't come off is beyond me.

I noticed the same thing RW. I have to admit that I have enjoyed to coincidence:cool:

Mikem 11-19-2015 07:33 AM

A couple things where do you find a garage with all that space , second how come you didn't post the video of you doing that with the full sized Hayes in the parking lot ? Mike

RCP57 11-19-2015 09:27 AM

Haha, yeah if I would just kick our pickup outside year round I would have some space! Not happening though because I would lose the only "bench" I keep clear.lol

No donuts with the HDX although I did scuff the tires once when I downshifted from 4th to 3rd without standing on the throttle while slowing down. I found it a bit nerve wracking to find the shifter, change gears, put it in lock up, take it out of lock up, step on the retarder, ect all while you are driving by cars on a two lane road with a 11' wide truck.lol That and the guy beside you has nearly 50 years experience so you don't want to look like an idiot!lol My wife dealt with the pressure better than me I think. It was a good time though for sure. He seems to think we both need to drive the truck he drives everyday for work next. It is the last Hayes ever built and is very famous as far as trucks go. Type in "Hayes H17" if you want to check it out. He has driven the truck since she was delivered new in July of 1975. Quite a crazy story to drive one truck for 40 years!

fhhhstix 11-19-2015 08:23 PM

And stay tuned for the next installment of the RCP57 show.:jaw: Now we just need to see him jump a dump box length wise with the dozer on the back of the truck.:D

Snochaser 11-19-2015 09:49 PM

I got a good giggle out of the second one essay!!

Bo Wallen 11-19-2015 10:05 PM

Brace for IMPACT :D

RCP57 11-19-2015 11:08 PM

Tomorrows a shop day so you never know what might happen...

RCP57 11-20-2015 08:51 PM

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:Here you go Travis.....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jnfy0Eo8pqM

Supermario 11-20-2015 09:11 PM

Time trials around the compound! :bounce::D

RCP57 11-20-2015 09:26 PM

Tried it outside the other day. It's not very good on gravel roads.lol Front bumper is stronger than I thought though...

Supermario 11-20-2015 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RCP57 (Post 134932)
Tried it outside the other day. It's not very good on gravel roads.lol Front bumper is stronger than I thought though...

Might need to make a set of outdoor wheels for it perhaps?

RCP57 11-20-2015 09:36 PM

It's amazing how much more traction the stock dual wheels get. I put them on the rear one day and it would barely steer on the shop floor. It would still spin a good nut but you could actually get up some speed. I don't think they will fit on the front with the narrowed axle though.

Cooper 11-20-2015 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RCP57 (Post 134934)
It's amazing how much more traction the stock dual wheels get. I put them on the rear one day and it would barely steer on the shop floor. It would still spin a good nut but you could actually get up some speed. I don't think they will fit on the front with the narrowed axle though.

I guess I need to order more silicone?!? Custom tires:jaw:

TRUCKMAKER 11-21-2015 02:34 PM

Did you get a cab yet? Your getting brave with that one! I'm still in awe that the dozer stayed on!

spudd 11-21-2015 03:41 PM

OMG that's just funny there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RCP57 11-21-2015 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cooper (Post 134936)
I guess I need to order more silicone?!? Custom tires:jaw:

Yeah I need 36, 1/10, 1400x25 Michelin "Happy Face" tires please.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TRUCKMAKER (Post 134965)
Did you get a cab yet? Your getting brave with that one! I'm still in awe that the dozer stayed on!

No new cab. I guess no one has one on here so I will have to buy one off the internet somewhere. I can say that the RC4WD grill is very tough. Drove it straight into my RC self base which is 3/8"x4" steel and it barely even bent it:eek:.

TRUCKMAKER 11-21-2015 04:07 PM

"Barely even bent it" :lol::lol: Nice :rolleyes: