RC Truck and Construction

RC Truck and Construction (https://www.rctruckandconstruction.com/index.php)
-   South Western Ontario Model Truckers Association (https://www.rctruckandconstruction.com/forumdisplay.php?f=93)
-   -   clifford show roadway project (https://www.rctruckandconstruction.com/showthread.php?t=6143)

Mama Sue 06-25-2013 12:18 PM

Re: clifford show roadway project

I am

1985 kenworth 06-25-2013 03:52 PM

Getting there....lots of late nights this week.....lol.....which is actually normal however wr are unusually busy this week just piling on the trailer loads...i think because last week of school for kids

Supermario 06-25-2013 04:26 PM

Almost ready. All that's left is clean all the trailers and trucks, pack them up and away we go:D:bounce:
The avalanche is gonna be full this year, unlike last year when I had 1 truck n 1 trailer. Amazing how much the fleet has grown since then:eek::D

See ya's in a few days! :D:D

Mario

1985 kenworth 06-26-2013 12:28 AM

i hear you. I keep saying i need a bigger suv or another enclosed trailer...i hope they fit;)yea see you in a few days..looking forward to it:D

REV73 06-26-2013 04:14 PM

bring your hip waders everyone!!! lets hope we don't need em!

Supermario 06-26-2013 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1985 kenworth (Post 89934)
i hear you. I keep saying i need a bigger suv or another enclosed trailer...i hope they fit;)yea see you in a few days..looking forward to it:D

I did a test packing in the back of the Avalanche last night and discovered the whole fleet don't fit!:eek: Looks like the tanker trailer is staying behind and two others have to go without the boxes I made for them:mad: the flatbed and reefer boxes are to big.....it's official, I need a trailer:eek::jaw:

Mario

1985 kenworth 06-26-2013 09:46 PM

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

civic83 06-26-2013 11:05 PM

mike, none of that, you'll jinx us!, Mario, make more room, leave out something you don't need like extra clothes or something lol. Thank god I'm using my dads 18 foot cube van this year, between rc stuff and all the wood for the roads its a big load!

Mama Sue 06-27-2013 04:59 AM

Can't leave clothes out, might scare people when they come by to see the rc's and we're naked...lol...

Radio Control Trucker 06-27-2013 06:12 AM

So, :eek: Take the trucks... Leave Mario :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Priorities, priorities, priorities... :thinking: :thinking:

- RCT :cool:

REV73 06-27-2013 04:02 PM

Hey sue, just "borrow" a school bus for the trip down!

Mama Sue 07-03-2013 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Radio Control Trucker (Post 90019)
So, :eek: Take the trucks... Leave Mario :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Priorities, priorities, priorities... :thinking: :thinking:

- RCT :cool:

Quote:

Originally Posted by REV73 (Post 90052)
Hey sue, just "borrow" a school bus for the trip down!

My avalanche made it no problems...just no room for the girls to shop. lol.. Mario bought a new toy though..lol
Couldn't leave Mario at home as I totally forgot how to use my radio. Driving the bus would've been a hoot but probs not very comfy for the passengers...