RC Truck and Construction

RC Truck and Construction (https://www.rctruckandconstruction.com/index.php)
-   Construction Companies & Worksites (https://www.rctruckandconstruction.com/forumdisplay.php?f=109)
-   -   Tremblay Excavation (https://www.rctruckandconstruction.com/showthread.php?t=11012)

Northern Farmer 10-06-2016 09:18 PM

Re: Tremblay Excavation

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigford (Post 149350)
Holy bat crap that look GREAT!!! And I thought 7 months was a long time for a trailer! We need to get reg some
red bull or 5hr energy

Lol I took just as long polishing this thing as Reg did building it!

bigford 10-06-2016 09:22 PM

LOL it really looks mint both of you guys did a great job

Northern Farmer 10-06-2016 09:25 PM

Much appreciated many hours went into it! :)

FabOne 10-06-2016 09:34 PM

KUDO's to both of you, Reg and Brandon. AWESOME workmanship by both of you.

-Terry
Another proud owner of RCP's masterpieces

Northern Farmer 10-06-2016 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FabOne (Post 149367)
KUDO's to both of you, Reg and Brandon. AWESOME workmanship by both of you.

-Terry
Another proud owner of RCP's masterpieces

Thanks Terry gotta love Reg's craftmanship :cool:

RCP57 10-06-2016 09:37 PM

Haha, I need 10hr energy.

Northern Farmer 10-06-2016 09:50 PM

Lol don't we all :D

Bo Wallen 10-06-2016 10:29 PM

Congratulation Reg and Brandon. The Crown Jewel In da fleet.

Northern Farmer 10-07-2016 09:05 AM

Thanks Bo :)

Kaan 10-08-2016 01:47 AM

hey i really liked how your excavator looks like with those cat stickers, i have the same excavator without stickers and yours look way better :o
Are you planning to get the new version? I really liked the brushless track motors idea and the way it looks, details etc.

Northern Farmer 10-08-2016 02:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaan (Post 149421)
hey i really liked how your excavator looks like with those cat stickers, i have the same excavator without stickers and yours look way better :o
Are you planning to get the new version? I really liked the brushless track motors idea and the way it looks, details etc.

Thanks Kaan no I don't plan on buying the latest version as it's not worth it for me. I picked up one of Rimrock's track motors upgrade kit to help the excavator move around more fluently then with the original motors the 4200 came with. Check out his kit it's definitely worth a look :)

http://www.rctruckandconstruction.co...ad.php?t=11276

Kaan 10-08-2016 03:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Northern Farmer (Post 149426)
Thanks Kaan no I don't plan on buying the latest version as it's not worth it for me. I picked up one of Rimrock's track motors upgrade kit to help the excavator move around more fluently then with the original motors the 4200 came with. Check out his kit it's definitely worth a look :)

http://www.rctruckandconstruction.co...ad.php?t=11276

i will definitely check that motors,thanks. I kinda think to get the new version( if i can sell mine),if not probably get the brush less upgrade kit.
Forgot to say, really liked the lowboy trailer as well. I need that with Tamiya semi truck since non of my Wedico trucks can pull my front loader:D

Northern Farmer 10-08-2016 03:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaan (Post 149429)
i will definitely check that motors,thanks. I kinda think to get the new version( if i can sell mine),if not probably get the brush less upgrade kit.
Forgot to say, really liked the lowboy trailer as well. I need that with Tamiya semi truck since non of my Wedico trucks can pull my front loader:D

Eagle's models have some weight to them that's for sure lol. How you liking your front loader so far ? This will most likely be my next rc model :)

Kaan 10-08-2016 03:44 AM

are you pulling your excavator with a tamiya's standard semi truck?
I'm not sure if you remember but my first loader had bunch of problems, i had to send it back ( i lost 300$) and got the new one, new one is good so far. I never use them on the field tho so never push them really hard. I'm sure you will like it, at least it's more fun than my excavator for me and i'm sure you will put some decal on it, make it look even nicer :)
i created new tread on general discussion, my excavator and front loader are together in one of the pictures.

Claus 11-09-2016 09:57 PM

Where did Brandon go? MIA.

Kausekaos 12-25-2016 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Northern Farmer (Post 144004)

Black rc4wd lowboy sweet

Northern Farmer 12-29-2016 04:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaan (Post 149433)
are you pulling your excavator with a tamiya's standard semi truck?
I'm not sure if you remember but my first loader had bunch of problems, i had to send it back ( i lost 300$) and got the new one, new one is good so far. I never use them on the field tho so never push them really hard. I'm sure you will like it, at least it's more fun than my excavator for me and i'm sure you will put some decal on it, make it look even nicer :)
i created new tread on general discussion, my excavator and front loader are together in one of the pictures.

I replaced the rear suspension on my hauler that's pulling the trailer. This way there's no issue of the rear bottoming out when loaded. The motor that's in the hauler is a stock Tamiya one with PMD 4:1 transmission reducer.

http://i66.tinypic.com/10nf9lf.jpg

Northern Farmer 12-29-2016 04:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kausekaos (Post 151388)
Black rc4wd lowboy sweet

Not mine but indeed a very nice trailer!

Mikem 12-29-2016 07:08 AM

Nice to see you back Brandon

Claus 12-29-2016 07:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikem (Post 151488)
Nice to see you back Brandon

10-4 on that! This forum needs more like you, guys that contribute.