RC Truck and Construction

RC Truck and Construction (https://www.rctruckandconstruction.com/index.php)
-   West Coast Mini Truckers Club (https://www.rctruckandconstruction.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Summer Meets? (https://www.rctruckandconstruction.com/showthread.php?t=7345)

Bigrigger 07-26-2013 01:32 AM

Summer Meets?

Hey all,

I wish I could have attended RCX, but finals...:cop:

Anyway, if we start regular meetings, I would ask that some be during the Summer. That is the only time I, and other student builders have the time to make a trip.

Also, the closer to me the better!:D You guys like driving long miles, right?:p

Thanks.
-Chris

Radio Control Trucker 07-26-2013 03:37 AM

Re: Summer Meets?

We're just starting out. RCX was the big one to announce our presence. We're looking into other events to fill the year in multiple locations and still trying to build the WCMT membership. If you know of anything in your area, speak up. We can discuss the idea and what to do about it. RCX was just an idea before someone took action and other members got involved to make it a reality.

I'd like to see us get at least 6 or 7 events planned throughout the Western Region every year. If we could have two for each area of the region, we could all be involved and for those of us that can't travel far or have time & family commitments, it wouldn't be such a burden.

The West Coast Mini Truckers is generally composed of the following states: Arizona, California, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, & Washington. I would like to get some representatives from each area so that we can start a planning committee. The idea is to have fun and to share our hobby with others. Anyone interested can send me a pm.

I would also ask that anyone interested in joining the WCMT to please remember the social group.

- RCT

Radio Control Trucker 11-10-2013 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Radio Control Trucker (Post 91861)
We're just starting out. RCX was the big one to announce our presence. We're looking into other events to fill the year in multiple locations and still trying to build the WCMT membership. If you know of anything in your area, speak up. We can discuss the idea and what to do about it. RCX was just an idea before someone took action and other members got involved to make it a reality.

I'd like to see us get at least 6 or 7 events planned throughout the Western Region every year. If we could have two for each area of the region, we could all be involved and for those of us that can't travel far or have time & family commitments, it wouldn't be such a burden.

The West Coast Mini Truckers is generally composed of the following states: Arizona, California, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, & Washington. I would like to get some representatives from each area so that we can start a planning committee. The idea is to have fun and to share our hobby with others. Anyone interested can send me a pm.

I would also ask that anyone interested in joining the WCMT to please remember the social group.

- RCT

We're still looking for interested members. :)

- RCT

Daveroo 12-27-2013 07:03 PM

Hello,
im still way way new to this,im in Auburn Ca,east of Sacramento,im hoping to relocate to Reno NV in the next two years,for now i dont have a DL,but i can get transportation.id like to see something in the greater sacramento area..and or reno...i dont have an RC rig ..........yet....... i shall have...but for now,id love to see some in person and talk to some people in person...see what happens eh?..

cabs 12-27-2013 07:33 PM

You'll be hooked

ekim 01-13-2014 09:03 AM

Gentlemen,
Hello, I am super new to this as well. I am very interested in returning to this hobby from many years ago. I have yet to build anything and have been on the forum regularly for about two weeks. I am from Idaho, just outside Boise, if there is anything I could to do to assist that would be great, or if anyone knows of any goings on around here please let me know. Would be very interested in attending and helping with any regional event if possible.

Michael (ekim)

Radio Control Trucker 01-13-2014 04:59 PM

Definitely looking into expanding our club events into northern California and Idaho, as well as Oregon, Washington, Utah, Nevada, and Arizona. Lets get the ball rolling, so to speak. We have RCX coming up in southern California on May 17 & 18 and would love to have all the members that could join us to attend. Grab your trucks/tractors and come on down.

More information will be available as the show-time approaches. We had a great time last year & Ric from PMD will be attending again this year.

- RCT

liftmys10 01-29-2014 05:31 PM

I'll be attending the RCX in May 17. I have never seen any scale trucks nor construction equipment in person. Only thru the forums herein. They look amazing. I only have a scale crawler.

ekim 02-09-2014 08:57 PM

Sorry....RCX is a 15 hour drive for me.... thats a bit too far......