RC Truck and Construction

RC Truck and Construction (https://www.rctruckandconstruction.com/index.php)
-   East Coast Mini Truckers Club (https://www.rctruckandconstruction.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Calling all East Coast Mini Truckers Members! (https://www.rctruckandconstruction.com/showthread.php?t=756)

Roadmasters 10-24-2010 04:33 PM

Calling all East Coast Mini Truckers Members!

If you an ECMT member please join this group: http://www.rctruckandconstruction.co....php?groupid=1

Thanks!

MACK Daddy 10-25-2010 11:16 AM

Re: Calling all East Coast Mini Truckers Members!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roadmasters (Post 9387)
If you an ECMT member please join this group: http://www.rctruckandconstruction.co....php?groupid=1

Thanks!

To be able to view Social Groups your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Huh?

Alfy

Roadmasters 10-25-2010 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MACK Daddy (Post 9449)
To be able to view Social Groups your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Huh?

Alfy

hmmmm

MACK Daddy 10-27-2010 10:23 PM

Sooooo, does anyone want to chime in on this?

Alfy

Roadmasters 10-27-2010 10:29 PM

i tried to do it from my end, but i couldnt find out how to.

ihbuilder 10-27-2010 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MACK Daddy (Post 9449)

Huh?

Alfy

Alfy , when you click on the link you have to log in . then you can view ECMT page then , if I remember :o , subscribe to group

IHSteve

CorbettTrailers 11-02-2010 01:37 PM

Follow instructions in my "SIGNATURE".

sneff 12-30-2012 05:45 AM

How do I become amn ECMT member? I plan on coming to the winter meet. Lookin forward to it.

Roadmasters 12-31-2012 11:14 AM

Just show up! At the meet we have a $20 drivers fee, which goes tword covering food, prizes and the space rental

sneff 01-01-2013 07:30 PM

Sweet! Cant wait!!

kcusumano 02-15-2013 12:09 PM

I guys my name is james and I would love to be in this club and hobby I have already talked to rod about this club and i would like to join but I only have one truck thats is very bad so I'am looking for some eqiument like peterbuit wedico dump truck used and an excavator and prety much any construction eqiument and truck all eqiument used I would like to buy if you guys know anyone that would like to sell anything please tell me and if you know anyone who does rc boats I belong to a model boat club and we need more members

hemimagnum1 05-27-2013 11:03 PM

I would like to go to the june 29 meet

louie r/c nut 06-02-2013 12:08 PM

Yes any more info on the June 29 th show I would like to attend plus join the club I don't have any equipment as of yet but would still like to attend the show to meet everybody .

Thanks Louie

Harley 08-31-2013 08:37 AM

hey all definitely interested in becoming a member but cant seem to get on any club pages...i got it :)

Exclusive RC 10-27-2013 05:05 PM

How do you become a member of your club? And do you guys have places you regularly go to to drive and play with your trucks?

Roadmasters 10-27-2013 05:08 PM

Just show up at a meet! We haven't officially scheduled our next one, but it should be in march in brookville pa

Exclusive RC 10-27-2013 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roadmasters (Post 96644)
Just show up at a meet! We haven't officially scheduled our next one, but it should be in march in brookville pa

Ooo so yo guys don't have regular meets...?

Roadmasters 10-27-2013 09:43 PM

They're pretty regular, we do the east coast large cars show in nj in June, the Indy show in August, a meet in October in brookville pa, a meet in march in brookville, the cabin fever show in york pa in april, and sometimes there is a special event thrown in there (like this year we were invited to trucktoberfest at the mack museum in Allentown pa, so that replaced our regular meet in October in brookville)

Exclusive RC 10-27-2013 10:06 PM

Yea I was there, I actually know one of the guys... Adam I was showing him all the scale accessories and custom work I do

DougStack 09-15-2015 07:54 AM

Any info on show September 26?