View Single Post
Old 04-17-2015, 08:42 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Cooper is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Great Dane excavating co.

That was fun!! I don't know if that excavator you were going to get would hold up in the long run mark!! You should look into getting a metal version!! I've seen um on the net! Lol!!!! Best thing, you don't need any complicated radio mixes! Lol!! Direct stick input!! Lol!!!!

Had some time to start cleaning up the backyard pit. Digging some of the smaller rocks out so the edges of pit can be expanded. Figure a little bit here and there and the wife will not notice unless she looks at pics from past . This hobby has enabled all facets of my creativity to be used, hiding toys, money, tools, cleaning up house so new toys can be hidden, slowly expanding the pit with smoke and mirrors,,, ect. Only drawback was to keep the garage for myself (toys) and not use it for parking cars in I had to clean snow and warm car when it snowed or was cold. And I really had to work for that this past year!!!!
http://youtu.be/RqFinIezEts