View Single Post
Old 04-20-2015, 10:43 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Cooper is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Great Dane excavating co.

Ugg this little camera was a pain in butt!! Somehow I had some videos on the memory card and it asked if I wanted to update the camera, so I clicked that. Must have hit the wrong camera because an hour later and it was flashing red lights, saying update failed. Kept trying and then unplugged it, figured I would pull battery and it would reset. Nope somehow it was weighting the update to the memory card!?!? To be honest I had no idea of what I was doing. About another hour I got it figured out, I think. But wiped the card and had two other cool truck and ex videos. Maybe they are on computer somewhere. It's windows 8 and I don't like it as I don't know where all the hidden icons/places to find are. Guess I just need to screw up a few more things then I'll know how to use it better. Or should I say what not to do. That's how computers and I work, I don't know how to get stuff just keep learning how to not do something!!!