View Single Post
Old 05-18-2015, 10:49 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Cooper is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Great Dane excavating co.

Thanks guys!!

Right now it is really appreciated the good complements!!! So,,,,, tonight I finally decided to get into the computer aspect of radio programming. I went the traditional way programming the dumptruck, excavator and the lowboy trailer. So I decided to try the computer programming for setting up the dozer. I had been using the turnigy tx9 for the dozer, had some minor glitches and have been wanting to change to the taranis radio system I have for the others, modelmatch, telemetry ect,,, better set up for me. After getting the mixes and channels sorted out and using the simulator I was ready to swap the actual Rx out of dozer and do the fine tuning of servo end points, centering, ect. Figured wait till tomorrow to do that. But tonight I figured I would flash the actual radio memory with new dozer model. Had the appropriate slot and downloaded the other models to computer. Now it gets bad, somehow I accidentally loaded the new model to radio memory before I downloaded and saved models that were already established on the actual radio. Sooooo now I have model 1-3 nothing and model 4(the d11) programmed but not physically hooked up. I was soo mad at myself for doing that!!! Could have cried!! So now I get to reprogram the excavator, not that bad, the trailer, a little bit confusing as I used 4channels not a splitter for the 4 actuators, and finally the dump truck, that's the pain, transmission servo, lockers, dump mixing ect,,,,, oh one of those nights to lay awake thinking about my mistakes I've made, definately puts me in the bad side of the man child, feel like I have to go to bed without dinner to think about what I've done as punishment!!!!

Well I guess I'll get a little more familiar with my radio programming skills!!!