View Single Post
Old 05-19-2015, 11:49 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Cooper is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Great Dane excavating co.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Giants View Post
Spektrum, buddy...
I figured out what I did wrong, I had two different programs open on the desktop of computer, I was updating the firmware on one and reading/writing on the other. I downloaded all the models to the desktop and then wiped the radio to start fresh. When I went to download the d11 file I got confused and x'ed out of the other file I had on desktop with the original models. Temporary storage, but I deleted it!! It would have happened with anything, I can say that being able to set up the models on the computer is easier than hitting all the buttons on the radio (if ya know what your doing ) tonight I ran the dozer for the last time using old radio, tomorrow I'm going to swap out tx/Rx on her. Should be just a matter of centering and limiting servos. And I also just got done redoing the excavator. I did slow the action of slew ring, still turns same speed just a little delay to start. Hopefully it will be easier on gears and less jerkey from inputs. Also changed the initial startup on track motors. A little less sensitive from small travel on side pots that I'm controlling them with. Center beep also to let me know when in neutral. The pump is on a switch then directed to dial pot. That way I can set it and forget it from switching different models, or up/down the rpms manually. All these new radios have a tones of what ya can do!! I do like this taranis, it's completely open it whatever ya want to do, can change any inputs to any channels any switches ect, assuming like the specky stuff but only $250!! Next it to reprogram the dumper.