View Single Post
Old 05-22-2015, 12:26 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Cooper is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Great Dane excavating co.

Quote:
Originally Posted by modelman View Post
Nice videos cooper-I enjoy watching that dozer work. That new blade is a much better fit for that machine in my opinion.
Thanks , yes I agree, I have been around coal mines and always wanted to drive a d11 with the big coal blade. Guess that's why I went that way to start. But for the model the regular dirt blade is working out better. And I think I got the geometry of cutting edge and blade more accurate this time. If I get motivated a bit more I'll get around to making the rock guard. Still haven't attached hoses to back of blade and just have them zip-tied to the stabilizer bar,, for now . Just having too much fun using it while the weather is nice!!! Oh and just watched the weather, I live in central Pennsylvania and they are saying we have a frost warning tonight!!! Crazy!!!! Was going to take equipment down to Riverlot to rework our truck track but keeping them home instead, that's why the pile of dirt got dropped off,,, more quality relaxing holiday weekend time,, running heavy equipment. (1:14 style )