View Single Post
Old 11-24-2015, 09:34 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Cooper is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Great Dane excavating co.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCP57 View Post
That diff looks good! Very beefy.lol Do you have a link for where you got that?OH no, what am I asking for. I promised myself I wouldn't.lol

Anyway, I'm sorry to hear it isn't going as planned just yet. I know you will get it dialed in shortly!
Redcat racing,,, something from one of their trucks. I ebayed 1/5 differential. Bunch stock parts, people pulling stock stuff and replacing then ebaying off.

I did look around for needle bearings. Cheaper too!! I did think about a sleeve for correct sizing.

Yup Steve, you might be correct on a traditional drivetrain .

Hey reg, where is it that you showed building a axle housing? Lot of pages to sort through, and builds,, I might have to go back inside house and aww over some of your past builds again. I like my idea of using the plastic housing I got but, plastic in this things drive? I might not be able to live with that lol!!! Weight isn't carried on that part but it ties in a lot of stuff that does!! Guess I should read over dadsgarage post about shortcuts!!! Don't want to but I guess I better get the calipers and calculator out!! Lol!!!🙀🙏🔩🔫. Don't know if those emojis show up but my wife got some app that changed my phone keyboard!! ( our phones are linked and whatever weird apps she gets I do too!! ,,, time to start another argument and then get punished to garage for the holidays !!!