View Single Post
Old 02-11-2011, 10:23 PM
Out of control

fhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud of
Default Re: Travis B's Track Loader gets a paint job

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Giants View Post
I'd go for the esc & ch mix instead, as it will increase run times dramatically! And should extend oil change intervals too.

I've been paying attention to you guys' comments on radios & I think I'll be getting some new Spektrums very soon. Any place special to order from? Is the 5, 6 & 7 capable of ch mix too? The extra chs on 6 & 7, are they 2 pos or 3 pos or dial?

I'd like to "mix" the Komatsu wheel loader, 632 track loader & 742 dozer. Would the DX5 be sufficient for this?

TIA
Joe I would vote for the DX8 it is a phenomenal radio the capabilities are almost endless and it is vary user friendly Ihbuilder has some airtronics and with a manual they are complicated with the spectrum radios you could work your way through setting one up with out the manual and by the way there are two manuals for the DX8 and each one is bigger than the operators manual for a CAT excavator but don't let that scare you the radio is user friendly.

Dx5 is a no go it is spektrum's basic radio

DX6I
4 proportional
2 two pos
mix capabilities

DX7
4 proportional
1 three pos
2 two position
mixing capabilities

DX8
4 proportional
2 three pos
1 two pos
1 dial
mix capabilities

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11

Last edited by fhhhstix; 02-11-2011 at 10:31 PM.