View Single Post
Old 04-18-2011, 02:24 AM

Location: Germany, near Freiburg (in the south at the Swiss border)
AWR13 is on a distinguished road
Default Help show stage (new project)

Hello

My new project will be a trailer with a music stage. Here is to performance a country band. My daughter is an absolute fan of "truck stop" (a German country band). Therefore, it should be a gig of this band. Now I have some questions and hope that maybe you can give some tips. As a basis for the truck I would use a Conventional of Wedico (for which I have quite a few parts).

As semitrailer i will use a "Bruder" flat bed trailer. I will extend this even.

Now some questions ...

Is there any stage in the scale 1:16 headlights / dummies that can be converted or used?

The bars of the light beams make me think - is there such a thing?

Th music instrumentsare still a problem for me - I have no idea. Who knows something? ( instruments - like drum, guitars, pedal-steelguitar in scale 1:16)

And now the biggest problem - the band here I am in real trouble. What characters can take it - they should look like so if possible, no matter how they look like truck stop.
Maybe you can buy the dolls look like cowboys in the U.S.

Since I am not a great painter of the truck will be one color. I would like to make as decoration on the stage facing away from trailer site "old" concert posters.
Another possibility would be the tape on the trailer with stickers. I think of classic American motifs. Monument Valley or the like.

That's first - I hope to hear you on
Maybe I can continue to build the model with 'real American aid' and improve.

Thanks Andreas