Thread: Alright
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2011, 08:26 PM
Fabrication and design , super moderator

ihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Alright

well the compressor I was going to use went to the scrap yard when I took it apart found out it was worn out before I got it Another used POS experience only thing I got out of it was the spring material for the hendrickson suspension on my lil 9370 dump I ended up getting a 7.5 hp T30 in the winter I have to drain it at night which is a good practice to keep the water out .

WELL the machines are in Lil more maneuvering and leveling then I got to wire I had to pull the landal up the drive , My wife thought it was funny seeing my TD8E pulling a loaded puppy up the hill . had to be done as he had to slide the trailer axles all the way front which took the weight off the tractor . Unfortunately she didn't take pics . needless to say I gave another drive some new experience

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.