View Single Post
Old 07-29-2011, 12:28 PM
Green Horn

CustomRCmodels is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Indy Truck Show 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzy View Post
Page 2
East coast rod has agreed to buildings and parking lot but no bridge( huge bummer there)
Central plains has committed to primarily trucks

I am planning on blueshirts warehous dock and a minor gravel pit with conveyer set up.

Yet to be really figured out is roadways!
In the past we've used rics tar paper set up. But that likes to push and pull about. Smaller sections with lap joints help but only so much. We discussed about just tape lining roads but it's pretty cheesy.

Post your thoughts and ideas - remember - were setting up indoors in a 'fancy' hotel - so fresh dirt and those ideal concrete roadways are out - or are they?

Thanks izzy
Hello Chris
I just talked to Ric about the this years schedule .
I understand that you all had decided to brake up and start packing up stuff already on Saturday night , loading on Sunday morning . Basically no playtime this year on Sunday.
So everybody would make it back home sometimes Sunday night .
Is this correct ?

When do you plan to be in Indy ? you gone bring blueshirts warehouse-dock right ?
Since I would like to incorporate it again like the last 2 years with my warehouse stuff .

I guess we skip the train-stuff this year ?
But I probably still bring a few feet track and a couple rail-road-cars , just to create like a dead-end track around the warehouse setup for additional loading action .
If you guys think we may want to have ( just a straight track ) going along side from the windows , so nobody has to step or drive over it , let me know and I bring more tracks .