View Single Post
Old 12-19-2011, 01:05 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Espeefan has a spectacular aura aboutEspeefan has a spectacular aura aboutEspeefan has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: servo problems!!

Brian, since the Traxxas servos have a plug that matches Futaba's style, I assume you shaved off the flange or leg that was on the Traxxas connector, so it would fit into your Airtronics receiver? Is it possible you plugged the servo in backwards, into the receiver? Nothing happens when you do that because the power wire is on the wrong pin, and the servo is basically dead. Maybe that's not the case here, but sometimes you have to consider the simplest things.

Kind of curious what your other truck is running for radio gear? The same kind of receiver? If the Traxxas servos work in that one, then nothing is wrong with the servos. About the only thing you could do, to make it not work, is flip the servo plug around by accident. But if you plugged it in the right way on one truck, I'm sure you're plugging it in the correct way on your tri-axle too.

Last edited by Espeefan; 12-19-2011 at 01:09 AM. Reason: I'm tired and can't type.