View Single Post
Old 02-11-2012, 10:12 PM
Weekend Gear Jammer

Exthood359 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: my new hobby truck

Well have been working on the Fatcab.

I have both doors torn down and have new latches and strickers to go in both doors and have both handles cleaned up and lubed up. I bought new window track felt and wipers for across the top of the door panel where the window moves pass. I have thermo/sound deading material to line the inside of the door with also when everything goes back together. I have the headliner out of the top of the cab and have all the cab lights off the truck and ready to remove the horns. I have a nice set of long horns to go back on the truck and a new set of LED bullet style cab lights. For Christmas I got a stainless steel battery box lid. I have removed the air cleaner canisters and have a set of stainless steel one's to go back on but the intake hole is lower so I have to mod the bracket on the side of the frame to keep the top of the breathers from not hitting the bottom of the cab. Oh ya I found a new in the box set of rubber splash guards that run on the bottom side of the cab at KW they are $220.00 a side I picked the pair up for $200 on ebay. When I pull it out of the shed this spring it will look a lot different then it does now. Stay tuned.