Thread: What happend???
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2012, 07:45 PM
Apprentice

SWAGGER is on a distinguished road
Default Re: What happend???

That's really odd Big John. After reading Travis' explanation of what that is, I am familiar with the system from another forum, (albeit a slightly different format) that I am a member of, but that was a Karma system with a green smiley face for positive karma or a red angry face for negative karma. People can add or subtract karma points for being helpful or sharing something etc or take away for being a *"!*

As far as I can see you are a pleasant, polite, positive guy and I can't see any reason for malicious intent here, it has to be a mistake or an accident. I wouldn't worry about it. Maybe an admin can investigate it for you and either explain the situation or fix it for you. Keep the chin up buddy.

EDIT: If it helps any, I clicked on the scales beside your post above and added positive reputation. If enough people to that to your posts, you should be back on track.

Last edited by SWAGGER; 05-22-2012 at 07:48 PM.