View Single Post
Old 08-28-2012, 09:10 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Supermario is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Updates to my king hauler, which now has a new name. KING OF BLING HAULER..lol

[QUOTE=FabOne;63575]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supermario View Post
I bought a 3 axle lowboy trailer to haul equipment around at next years indy show

Hey Big Guy, nice look'in rig!

What's this new addition, the 3 axle lowboy? It looks like I'll have haul'in competion. You'll have to get come CAT equipment to haul on it.

Take care-
Terry
Hey terry. Already got that taken care of. I have a cat dozer from Bruder on order for it. It's not a true lowboy with detach gooseneck.....funny story actually. Susan was asking about what sites to look at for truck parts and I mentioned rc4wd. To be honest, I had yet to go to the site myself. So, after telling her bout it....I checked it out and bought what we call in my neck of the woods a " beaver tail " trailer but with no ramps . I've loaded equipment many times years ago on these trailers and scared myself everytime!....stories for next year I can tell ya.
Anyway, funny how Susan is looking to buy parts for her truck and I end up buying for mine..... I gotta quit helping her look for stuff already. This is gonna get real expensive real quick

Mario