View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 05:24 PM

Alokocat is on a distinguished road
Default Re: 1:14 Liebherr LR 634 Carson - Leimbach

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamyoncu View Post
@ Espeefan ,

I bought it from ttm modellbau (I live in Turkey and a couple companies send it here)

I absolutely believe there is enough room in the chassis for everything. I am going to arrange electronic and battery and I am going to add their pictures.

I aggre to you about bucket problem, and I tried to fix it. However It is not easy to fix, There is a need of new joint or new hydrolic boom unfortunately. I belive that it will not hurt me when I will play and I ignored it

@ptebbe

Tracks are plastic or pvc something. I did not painted tracks they printed before. However it is a kind of undercoat paint like all chasis parts. I painted chasis with the same liebherr gray and I used polisher but I was too lazy to paint tracks

@alococat

Carson is 11 kg now without addition of weight. I really conufuse me

I know 3/4 rulez and it was 3/4. When I stop pump I can see it, but it works very fast and it procude foam Therefore I changed my battery preferance. At first I thought to use 5s lifepo 16.5 volts because of hydrolic I am going to use 4s lifepo 13.2 volts.
Kamyoncu,

Sorry if Im confusing your mind about weight, I need to check one more time this information I have read in a french forum, cant find the thread at the moment.

The weight difference might come from the difference between hydraulics and electrics models.

About the foam of oil, I do remember on my LR632 and my A25C models I had this same issue when I was low on oil.