View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 04:32 PM

Actros861 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Scania T580 8x4*4 dumptruck with krane

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkey View Post
Lysande laga Lowder, det ser en komplex bygga!
That sentence just didn't make sence, but i figured it out. Actually i have no idea how it was to build, i bought it assembled

Quote:
Originally Posted by SANDCRAFT TRANSPORT View Post
Perfect Actros, that’s what I wanted to see, will the steering be activated by the 5th wheel? (turn table) be nice to have a how you do it when you build it.
Can you buy that suspension set-up or did you make it?
Do you believe the pivot point will be strong enough one each set of wheels? For driving it out side (in the dirt)
Some great photos there thanks.
Tim
The steering is servo operated, you can se it in picture number four. Now i don't thint you can buy it i don't even now who made it, the guy i bought it from said it is from Robbe but i can't be sure of that, there are now markings on the trailer

Well i have my 18kg/40lb dump truck om it and thats no problem at all. The connection between the lowbed and higer over the wheels on the other hand must be reinforced.

I have the trailer taken appart for now. Making som changes on it, a more powerfull servo, Servonaut IR-transmission for steering and lights and i'm gonna try to make the gooseneck detachable.

A picture with that big steel monster of a dump truck

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.