View Single Post
Old 04-19-2013, 11:23 PM
Green Horn

WhiteWolf McBride is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Trucking is really getting to be a B@#!h

Yep, another thingf we call 'em is (NotSo)Swift. Just like Oops & Federal Extortionists (aka, FedEx)

I am always on the lookout as an experienced driver (albeit car: 'Za delivery) and have NEVER gotten a ticket on the job. Never an At-Fault either, but then again, Canada has that stupid 'No Fault' insurance crap. It would get the lousy drivers off the road.

If I see dents/dings/damage on a vehicle, and they cannot hold their lane or other stuff like not signalling properly, I hang WAY back, or pass them soon as I can to leave 'em behind. That poor maintenance in a car meand they don't care enough to fix it, and can't drive well enough to prevent it.

I may drive a 06 Focus wagon, but I'm not gonna let her die due to rust. My last Ford, a '89 Focus, died of old age. 12 years and over 800 thou kms on her, and it was frame failure that put her in the yard, not the engine.

You're gonna have to twit your neighbor about not ticketing the git... somewtimes it takes a big scare or two to get 'em to pay attention.

WhiteWolf
- glad it was just yer bull-bar! See they ARE worth it after all!