View Single Post
Old 05-05-2013, 12:13 AM
Dairyland trucker's right hand man.

dabears is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Time for a Change

Quote:
Originally Posted by fhhhstix View Post
Congratulations on the new job and good luck with the move Aaron.

Travis
Thanks buddy its gonna suck moving away from friends like you I have made here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supermario View Post
Congrats on the new job and taking life in a new direction
Of course my first reaction to reading your news was a selfish one as I thought... what about Indy?!! and I was serious about going to chi town for a bears game next season !! .... ok, I guess a cardinals game will do.
I could see the close Ric connection becoming trouble too! lol behave Aaron, and goodluck to you and the family

Mario
Well don't forget that spring training is out there too. And I was trying to make the move after Indy lol but they kinda need me out there soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryman View Post
That is great news we need more R/C truckers in Phoenix, and congrats on the job. But you are picking the wrong time to move here soon it will be in the 100's
Yea im excited to try to help the hobby grow out west a little. And as for the weather I grew up in Los Angeles so im not too worried about it, Im so tired of crappy weather it'll be nice to have some nice weather.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRICKNICK View Post
Good luck Aaron, hope the new way of life is a happy and healthy one for you and yours. Congrats on the job and move.
Thank you! It'll be a fun new way of life. Going back to a kind of job ive done before so it'll be an easy transition.