View Single Post
Old 01-14-2022, 08:41 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

frizzen is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Cockshutt 70 tractor (1935-48)

Thanks jerry.
But best i can tell, it wouldn't really be much of a "Farm collection" without atleast 1 area full of "the old cr p that doesn't run".

There's a lot of Green tractors here, because "Nothing smells like a John"

I think i've reccently learned a new term that pretty well sums up what i've got going on over here: "Tetanus Farm".

Anyway, here's what i've got eased into that tree row behind the barn. The old nylint flatbed has a tree growing up through the cab, and the deere wheel loader its blocking, wasn't worth pulling it out just for a pic.

Maybe it's got busted axles, can't find tires anymore that fit, it's transmission let go, a tree fell on it, the engines all worn out, i let Beauford drive it 1 friggin time, well i always wanted one of them... Besides, we might be able to find time to fix it after the harvest, or over the winter, or during the spring rains, i mean, we'll get around to it, it's on the list.

Or maybe it's still a fairly new rig but the computer just doesn't let it run, since ya know Deere won't open source anything, and they quit carrying parts to fix it. .. Right To Repair.

--
Ok... here's the Ford with the tree growing through it.

As far as stuff with ''Actual'' plans:

The International Farmall 1256 (red with cab) has cracked & worn out steer axle, replace with a takeoff part, convert like Cockshutt
The Deere Square-fender Garden tractor has motors, needs a servo, and wagon cart for an RX and Battery
The Deere Gator should just need a set of gear motors, little servo, electronics
The Ford 7710 (blue) needs a front axle, i screwed it up pretty badly trying to make knuckles. Maybe brass wide, some stock ertl upgrade, tricycle?

Need to find some other 'walking dead' action figures. Thinking i need to put an old guy like Hershell or Dale in one of these

Last edited by frizzen; 05-03-2022 at 10:08 PM. Reason: It's, uh, bad.