View Single Post
Old 05-29-2013, 10:40 PM
Green Horn

YoungGunz is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Pete 379 Flat Top 48"

Not much of an update, but a few picture to share. I got it to a roller two weeks ago and Ive been designing and testing new parts for it, so it has taken me a while. Went with all rc4wd scale bolts since I had everything apart too.

Here is the roller. Steve will have quite a list on this truck when its finished tapered frame rails, cross memebers, wheels. I have a pair of tanks and air handlers but no pictures yet. Everything from Steve is gorgeous, second to none.

Printed out a mount for the fifth wheel:

I've been wanting some side marker lights for awhile now. I just didn't like how dark the side of the truck was.... so I started on these Now I just need another 28 bezels!!! Soon hopefully These still need to be sanded down because they are right out of the printer

Also needed to do something about how the tanks strapped to the truck because the stock way wasn't cutting it.... Gave a shot at Peterbilt style hangers and while they aren't perfect they should do the job well. Now I just have to wait on the other 3 that are printing

Then I sucked it up and bought a pair of these..... I still cant believe I payed $112 for two drive shafts....

Let me know what you guys think. I invite all criticism!