View Single Post
Old 04-29-2012, 02:39 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

glorydays24 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: "KISS" theme truck

YOU WANTED THE BEST, AND YOU GOT THE BEST, THE HOTTEST...Oh wait this isn't a kiss concert.
Anyway's I did some painting last night and today...Now I know this isn't the body, but I decided to bring the paint technique inti the cab. I got a container deep enough for the dash.

Put enough water so it would be completly submurged.

Sprayed three colors of choice.

Now I swirled, (do not mix) the paint. I got into a hurry and forgot to take pic's of swirling and dipping the dash...But I WILL on the body.

And I detailed the seats, because of SWAGGER, LOL!!! And even if I can't put Gene and Paul in the positions I need, there will still something for eye appeal.

Thanx for looking, and thanx SWAGGER for getting me to install the interior, Big John

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

YOU WANTED THE BEST AND YOU GOT THE BEST THE HOTTEST BAND IN THE WORLD...KISS!!!!