View Single Post
Old 09-04-2016, 10:22 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

egronvold is on a distinguished road
Default Re: CrackerBox Test Chassis

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUCKMAKER View Post
Hi Frizzen, no it's not too short, it's just not adjusted yet, I also straightened the tie rod out and removed the front shocks. I found, after deciding to build a Crackerbox and got some critical dimensions online that I had to move the axle forward.

Hi Mikem, I get them from Servo City, the one in the chassis is 437 RPM. I have one in my dump truck connected to the screw drive, it's 313 RPM and a 165 RPM on the shelf, I ran it in my dump for a while but thought it was too slow, all kinds of power though. I have to give credit to Reg (RPC57) for the motors, I found them in one of his threads and he told me where to find them.

https://www.servocity.com/motors-act...ry-gear-motors
By the looks and outout RPM, one might think that Servocuty and Servonaut use the same source.

Construction site on Facebook:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Pictures on Instagram:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.