View Single Post
Old 09-16-2015, 01:43 AM
BANNED

Lil Giants has disabled reputation
Default Re: LilGiantsConstrCO

Pics taken last couple weeks...

Down on the 2nd cut the clay is much denser, wetter, rolls up like plaster sine & was clogging the cleaners on the B4206 bad! I could tell by the way it was moving around that the motors were straining pretty hard & the varying degrees of resistance from each packer wheel was also putting tremendous strain on the electric steering too... back to tires on 4206.

The Izzybilt dozer tracks were gumming up bad too... so no more mucking around with tracks in this stuff... flatten out the piles with Stahl wheel loader & pack with a loaded ADT or the 4206 with pan & 3 packer wheels in the box for weight works great too.

My 1st try at tiging aluminum... Reg makes it look easy

2nd try welding a block to a plate... much like my mig welding, it aint pretty but it aint coming apart either!

And look here at this monster boulder!!! and I'm still digging deeper to find the bottom of it!

That rock could be a couple hundred lbs ... probably rig up a harness & use my engine crane & call the neighbor for a hand... I sure hope I don't find any more like it in the tunnel... I wonder if the 10th scale D9 would drag it out, best get busy working on bringing that back to life during these rainy days of late.

Joe