View Single Post
Old 02-19-2011, 02:27 PM
Journeyman

tracksntreadslou is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Logging & Construction Equipment

Quote:
Originally Posted by td9clyde View Post
I have to ask too cuz we know how you are Lou you been tooooooo quiet your up to building something lol
Hey Henri I havent had a lot of motivation for doing much in the shop lately but do plan on finishing some of my projects..Lots of ideas ..just have to get them out on my workbench..

Quote:
Originally Posted by WheelsofSteel View Post
All I really got to say is THATS AN AWESOME FLEET! I have a question how do you make these all from the mind or blueprints I'm hoping to build a juicer or something like that with multiple heads and I got bout 500 bucks for I'm not that old so I ain't got much to spend.
@ wheelsofsteel thanks very much..Guess you could say both ..the blue prints i use arnt very detailed so lots of photos help ..there are quite a few sleepless nights working out problems and how am i gona do this and that?
500 is a good start and you should be able to buy most of of you electronics and building material...the best thing i can sujest right now is to read as many threads on hear as you can to get some ideas..There are some very talented builders..