Thread: WT*
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2012, 10:23 PM
Fabrication and design , super moderator

ihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: WT*

well the I phone is nice But I'm going to be cheap on this 1 for what they cost I have more important things to get 1st . I still have my old motorola fliper that went threw a couple of walls in high stress times that still works . I just get dropped calls from time to time (nexttime ) my wife and I use the 2 way alot since she dosen't need to call alot of long distance and her phone is more of an emergancy thing I will not go back to verizon wireless either they seem to think they own you enough to jack the rate when the he!! they feel like it . ditched them 10 years ago although they still got 1 finger on my azz yet only internet service available to me yet

Oh hi matt , yea I still have the little batt that came with the phone . 1 of my customers gave me a link to getting the bigger batt .

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.