View Single Post
Old 04-15-2019, 10:51 PM
BANNED

Lil Giants has disabled reputation
Default Re: LilGiantsConstrCo

Evan, having visited Aaron today I didn't even spot the 5th scale loader in his shop, so much to see & talk about, 3 hrs went by in a flash... when we realized the time I had about 15 minutes to pull my stuff out that I brought along to show him... really a great visit, Aaron's the same upbeat happy go lucky personable fella off camera as he appears on camera, great visit.

I was surfing his instagram account Sunday night and came across photos of the loader taken apart & Aaron commented on one of the photos that the price was $5000cdn... my memory served me incorrectly

Aaron also gave me the opportunity to run his life size rc skidsteer, very smooth controls, easy to operate, sweet machine

Thanx Calum, I got the dozer late July last year, it's about half done... this winter I seemed to be sick a lot, didn't get much of any building done, perhaps I find some time after seeding to get it together, run it a bit, then tear it down for paint... got lots of painting to do this summer on several models.

I just being funny Brian

I loaded up my gear Friday morning

Aaron pulled the JD850 out of my cab like it was a 20lbs model to have a look at it & then put it back in effortlessly if I did what he'd done I'd have been laid out on his lawn the rest of day, probably overnight too!!!

We put our ADT's side by side, weight of each is about the same, his box is about 1/2 inch longer, my box noticeably wider, both travel about the same speed...

Joe