View Single Post
Old 09-22-2017, 07:36 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

skeeter is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Skeeters contracting services

Stayed home sick today. There's no way I'm going to drive that d@m truck, while throwing up. Between praying to the porcelain gods, sleeping, shivering, & cold sweats, I needed SOMETHING to do. I found these sanding stick on www.cults3D.com , & decided to give them a go. I need these for when I do projects, anyway, so..............why not make them now.
unnamed (13) by Anthony Kalnoski, on Flickr

Somehow, between boughs of projectile vomiting, I was able to go to the homedumpster to acquire the needed 4mm bolts, & nuts. The description on cults says hey are printable as well, but I didn't find the files for them. As usual, homedumpster (read that Home Depot) DIDN'T have enough of what I needed. I found 2 packs labeled to copntain 4 each of 4mm bolts. One of which was opened, & ONLY (they knocked the price down from $.89 to $.50) had 3 in it. The nuts, they ONLY had a 16 pack of them that weren't nylocks.

14 hours after I cranked up the 3D printer, I have a set of sanding sticks. There are more that were printed, but I'm being a lazy @ss today, & didn't take pics of them. For that matter, they are not yet assembled, nor ready for assembly. They still need cleaning up before I can assemble em.

On a positive note, I did swing by KFC & grab a meal. I managed to ingest half of it. HOPEFULLY it doesn't get expelled. So far so good. tummy isn't flip flopping no more, like it was.