Thread: Stahl Dozer
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2010, 09:16 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

JAMMER is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Stahl Dozer

Scott thanks for the encouragement. Greg well I don't have any windows, the inner part of the cab. That it so far for the dozer but the loader is another story I need the inner part of the cab the 2 pieces that go under the steps at the rear to hold them up, The 2 rear hand rails, the 2 pieces that let the rear housing articulate, the axle pins, the 2 rectangular pieces that go on the end of the frame before the rear counter weight, and what ever goes on the back side of the bottom step I guess I will make that. There are some things you can't really make and have them right . Had to JB weld 2 steps because of the once again flimsy construction and because of having to take it apart 3 time to get it right. O Ya the dozer as I am going along I find out there are 2 different ways to hang the cylinders for the front blade and you have to check what pieces you have to see how it is put together of course this is in 2 different places in the manual one in the middle of the manual and the other is at the end. There is one other thing that bothers me the two way tape that holds the rear weight on now that spectacular they couldn't figure out a way to affix that with screws. It's been fun. Ed

Last edited by JAMMER; 11-13-2010 at 09:36 AM.