View Single Post
Old 01-26-2015, 06:39 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Supermario is on a distinguished road
Default Re: S&M construction open for bizz nizz!

Time for an update.....
Back in September my good friend Goose19 ( Allen ) was in town and wanted to play in the pit. I said what do you want to run? Truck, dozer, hoe, loader?
He said loader.
He ran it for about 5 minutes and was ready to start loading the truck. On his third bucket he approached the truck bucket up, ready to dump when all of a sudden the drive ESC went crazy! The loader went to full speed forward and climbed right up the side of the dump box! for a split second I looked his way as to say... What are you doing!
So, long story short. Both ESC 's are cooked and ordered a few new ones. the look on his face was priceless! nothing he did wrong, just the timing was hilarious it happened to him and not me.

This weekend I finally decided to install the new ESC's when I realized I've got lots of repairs and upgrades to do, never mind new builds like conveyors I can't even test in the yard right now!

Loader all done and was testing and setting up the valves when I noticed a lot of heat coming from the pump ESC. I posted this video before knowing what was wrong and found out later in the day, the brand new out of the box , 10 dollar China ESC was bad.
Anyway, here's the video with my new ground rubber I got and its really going to help get me through till spring

http://youtu.be/s077lXSqPV0