View Single Post
Old 12-21-2016, 09:41 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

RCP57 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Is this hobby dying in the US?

It's always been an expensive hobby so I don't know if that's it. I hate to say it but since I joined Crackbook a few months ago I post pictures here way less. IMO this site needs an upgrade or it is going to die. We have new people joining all of the time and the first thing they try to do is post pictures of their build or builds. It rarely ever works out because not everyone uses an online storage for their photos(I know I wouldn't if it weren't for RCT&C) and they have to set one up. Maybe not that difficult for most but it is a turn off if you are new and only want to post a picture or two to test the waters. I don't know the ins and outs of it and I know it costs more but this is the only forum I have ever posted on that I can't post pictures directly from my PC. It seems to me that it's a pain using Photobucket or whatever even for us long-term people because it often has glitches ect. I love this site and I want to see it continue to grow! I think the hobby is gaining ground in North America, we are just not seeing it here unfortunately.